Invent Your Future
You’ll never really “get” the Hokie Spirit until you’ve visited campus and walked around the Hokie Nation!
Visit our new Visitor and Undergraduate Admissions Center as your first stop to get directions, maps, and parking passes and to kick off your visit to campus. Please have your license plate number and state of issue ready in order to receive a visitor parking pass.
- Monday-Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday - 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Sundays - 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Contact the Visitor Center staff at the hours listed above by calling (540) 231-3548.
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions at Virginia Tech is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., unless the university is closed. Prospective students and their families are welcome to attend an information session (advance registration required).
2012 Freshman Open House Dates
Learn about residence halls, award-winning dining, programs of study, student organizations, and more.
Saturday, Oct. 20
Sunday, Oct. 21
Saturday, Nov. 10
Sunday, Nov. 11
Register to attend an Open House
All About Parking on Campus
Make the Most of Your Visit
- Attend an admissions or departmental information session.
- Schedule an appointment with a faculty member in the department of the major in which you are most interested.
- Check out entertainment (plays, concerts, speakers, etc.) or athletic events that are taking place on campus. Virginia Tech Calendar
- Talk with Virginia Tech students. Find out why they chose Tech and learn about their experiences as Hokies.
- Plan to have a meal or snack in one of our award-winning on-campus dining facilities.
- Go exploring! Make sure you see all of campus and the area.
- Investigate local hiking, biking, canoeing, and more.
Get In Touch
app Planning your visit to campus? Well, there's an app to make your mobile experience better: the Visit Virginia Tech app. Try it free from the Apple App Store or Google Play